Evason Hua Hin resort is located in the peaceful area of Pranburi to the south of Hua Hin Township and provides calming views of the Gulf of Siam. The resort is set amongst 20 acres of landscaped lush tropical gardens with lotus ponds and water features. The resort offers couples and
Activities, Sports and Recreation (fees may apply)
families alike, a true escape from the rush of the modern world.
Evason Hua Hin offers an authentic, personal and sustainable experience in harmony with its surroundings. The resort adapts seamlessly to local cultures in an environment that evokes well-being, supported by outstanding anticipative services and attention to detail.
- a plant-based learning centre featuring a unique approach to learning. Blue Lotus has developed an educational program in plant-based and raw food cuisine, which offers not only certified week-long classes and 4-hour workshops, but also customized programs and atteding guest chefs. Each course includes practical exercises to challenge and test students’ progress. Each course highlights the seasonal produce of Thailand as well as many ingredients grown on-site at the garden.
Tamboon Tak Bat
- literally translates as offering food to Buddhist monks. You can join the group of well-wishers and observers in the morning ritual once a month.
- offering soft and hard courts, enjoy a game with your partner or take advantage of coaching with the resort's international licensed coach.
- enjoy morning cycling along the Pranburi Coast. The professional host will lead you to see local lifestyle activities.
- Muay Thai is the national sport of Thailand. Learn the art of Muay Thai with the resort's professionals.
Coconut Grove -
one of the resort's main activity centres. Activities range from; Petanque, Archery, Beach Volleyball, all the way to Tennis courts and Fun Driving Range. Bike Hire is also available at the Coconut Grove to explore the resort surroundings.
Art & Crafts
- enjoy a range of options including T-Shirt, Fan, Umbrella, Soil Mark, Candle Jell, Paper Mache’ Face, hand painting and many others.
Thai Cooking Class
- learn some of the traditional cooking techniques. Two cooking class packages are available ranging from the basic 3 dish menu to accompanying our chef to the local market to shop for the following cooking demonstration. As a souvenir you will receive all recipes and cooking methods which will allow you to recreate all the dishes in your own kitchens at home.
- a professionally managed children's club, with its own swimming pool, keeps youngsters of all ages entertained throughout the day. The emphasis is on mind-challenging activities, adventure games and making learning experiences fun. A range of complimentary and chargeable activities are offered including art and crafts, eco tour, Muay Thai and pool games. Use of the facilities at Just Kids! is offered on a complimentary basis when the children are accompanied and supervised by the parent. For parents wishing to leave their children in the care of the Just Kids! staff and independent of the daily activity program a babysitter will be required and charges will be incurred.
Dining & Bar
- a delightful view over the Gulf of Siam and a scrumptious American breakfast buffet offering International and Asian specialties, a range of freshly baked pastries and breads along with an egg station and a noodle station.
- looking out to the sea, Coast features traditional Mediterranean cuisine with a strong Italian influence in a relaxed casual atmosphere
- offering a truly authentic Thai dining experience encompassing flavors from all over the Kingdom. The surroundings create a wonderful setting for you to experience the pleasures of Thai dishes with live Thai classical music.
- all day casual dining. Comforting and healthy international choices. A wide selection of drinks featuring fresh juices, wines and cocktails plus local and international beers. Live evening entertainment (except Mondays).
Six Senses Spa Hua Hin
- provides a peaceful sanctuary away from the bustle of Hua Hin, the oldest beach town so often associated with the Thai elite. The spa is surrounded by beautiful lush gardens and lotus ponds, and brings together traditional Thai features with modern facilities. There is a comprehensive menu of signature massages, facials and body treatments to revitalize the body and calm the mind. Specialist programs and wellness activities are also on offer for those wanting to kick-start their well-being routine.